"PoLiTiCaMeNTe iNCoRReTa!!"

sexta-feira, 16 de fevereiro de 2007

I'm Yours... Yours... Yours...

You have my hands.
You have my fingers.
You have my days and nights.
You have my smiles and tears.
You have my hungry.
You have my satisfaction.
You have my sweat.
You have my sleep.
You have my sounds, songs and voice.
You have my compromisse.
You have my sorrow.
You have my silence.
You have my cry.
You have my patience.
You have my woof, secrets and plans.
You have my safety.
You have my stress.
You have my calm.
You have my colours.
You have my thought, intensions, desires, sighs.
You have my kisses, hugs, caress.
You have my lips.
You have my all.
You have my dreams.

You have my fell.
You have my soul.
You're in my heart, like tatoo.
You are my safety.
You are my best part.
You are my best moment, minute and second.
You are my inspiration.
You are my hope.
You are my best friend.
You are my reason to open eyes every morning.
You are my strong when I am sad.
You are my clouds, my sun, my spring and my rain.
You are my differential.
You are my present, past and future.
You are my fancy.
You are my only love.
You are my delicious thought when I am alone.
You are the first thought when I open my eyes.
And it's so precious to wake up

and see you smiling in my mind.
You are the best of me.


I love You so much and I hope to be with You forever.

Última foto de Geisa. Eu queria ser amor. As outras, amadoras, são minhas.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Comenta!